Saturday, January 2, 2010

!! 2010 !!

Wow 2010 is here!  I remeber 2000 in Green River Wyoming.  I worked the Green River Recreation Centers New Years Eve Party.  Middle schoolers EVERYWHERE!! haha It was very fun though. 
Now here it is 10 years later.    Since then we have move to two states, three cities and five homes.  Had three high school graduations, sent our oldest to the NAVY and subsequently to Japan, have just recently sent our third oldest on a mission to Argentina and watched our two girls grow and mature.  We have gained four pets, two in the last year!!  I have been to the deepest part of my mind [I hope] and survived. I have gained and lost both literally and figurativly close friends.  I have loved my one and only spouse for almost 25 years this July! And have watched my waistline grow, shrink and grow ~ argh to that!
But no matter what has happened it has been a growing experience and hopefully for the better.  I am stronger and more intune at this moment to my Heavenly Father.  I know I am his daughter and he loves me as I am.  He hopes for more, but will take me as I am.  Funny I feel that same way about my children, part of his plan I am sure ! : ) 
I hope I will remember my lessons learned, move on to grow and learn more!  I hope to gain more understanding of the Gospel and to serve my family, ward and community better.  I hope to love more fully, laugh more and dance everyday.  I hope to smile at those I don't know know and to hug those I do and not let one moment go by without realizing the gift it truly is.  Happy New Year ! !