Well the embarrassing part is it has been months...yes months since I posted. Thought this would be easier than a journal. Ha! Fat chance. I can in no way catch everyone up with the comings and goings at the Jensen's. To many people events and time has passed. So you missed stuff...good news! We are still here and slugging through the days.
Dana tore his left bicep last month. Hasn't worked since and is going to threapy. We opted out of surgery. He is progressing well.
I am still in school, and will be until January 2013! Ah so far away..... I have managed to keep my grades up, but stil do not test well. Bummer.
Matthew is WONDERFUL!! He loves absolutely loves flying! and has done well in classes as well. He is also going to receive the office of an Elder when he comes for a visit. He and we have been truly blessed.
Melissa's time at DI has come to an end. She is now bored at home. We are going to try to get her in an elementary school to volunteer until the economy jumps up. Fingers crossed.
James is excellent and enduring his first whole summer in Argentina. He has just been transfered and is now further South, almost into the other mission. We can't wait to talk with him on Saturday!!!! Yay for Christmas!!
Whitney is well on her way through her SENIOR year. Sadly Senioritis has engulfed her and we hope to get through the next five months... She will be great once it is done! But has no real plans for what's next. I don't blame her, there is a alot and one day at a time works.
I just looked out the window and we have snow falling! Big fat fluffy flakes. I love white Christmases, even driving in it isn't bad. It is nice to have windows to see out of.
We have our health, love one another and have the Gospel in our lives....We are truly Blessed