Monday, September 21, 2009

Hmmm, well I have never blogged before. So it will be interesting. There are so many ways to keep in touch with people or vent or whatever now, kinda cool! So I am trying this to see . . .

It is VERY VERY early 4:20am on Monday morning September 21, 2009. I am manning my post at Logan Regional Hospital. I answer the phones and route calls, monitor the alarms and security cameras. Of course I work graves hence the early part!! I have learned how to do tatting the past couple of night, it is very interesting and fun, keeps my hands busy when reading or music puts me to sleep [haha] just kiddin'. The phones are pretty quiet this time of night, but sleeping isn't an option!

It is getting chilly in the mornings here. 50* when I came in at midnight. I am looking forward to fall colors and even the snow!! Yes I say that now. . . I can now wear sweaters and sweatshirts my favorite winter attire.

I enjoyed my Sunday, slept most of it. The body just gives out with the crazy hours! You don't really get it until you work 'em! The ward choir sang, the missionaries spoke on service/friendship/missionary work [of course]. It was a nice meeting. I seem to enjoy them a bit more nowdays. Age? Feeling better? Kids birthdays making me feel old? James leaving to serve for two years? Matt coming home in six months? Could be any number of things. Whatever the reason I am grateful. It is sad to say that this doesn't happen until you are 'mature' so to speak, I could have used this interest as a young adult! Why is that? What makes us that way? We are indestructable at that age and know everything, then we get here and realize we don't have it all together?? Kinda bites!!!! ;p

So I will do more next time and from home to personalize this page. Thanks for checking in!!

HAPPY WEEK!!!!!!!