Good Evening!! I have spent this day with my son, dogs and daughter. Melissa has a cold and has been home for two days. She seems to be feeling better. James wanted cookies, pulled the 'Come on I won't be here much longer to do this' card - MEN! And took a nap. I kinda know how a cats life is. Until I start work tomorrow night. . . haha
Not to many followers as of yet, but it wil come. I found out I have two friends coming to tah in the next month!! I am so happy!!! One just an 45 minnutes away and one about 5 hours! But what great moves forthem and their families! I know the situations and this will make them happy. I believe I am driving to my mother tomorrow to go to a gem fair, it will be a surprise for her . . . so hopefully no heartattack!!! She isn't frail, but one never knows LOL. I have a new puppy. She is Snickerdiidles a chiuaua, so cute and smart! rose the poodle really has her nose up in the air about it. Old fart that she is. Next weekend is UEA I think, so Whitney has a four day weekend. It will be nice for 17th birthday. 17 man my baby is 17????? I hope Dana and I still love each other when the 'kids are gone'??? ;P No worries I am ure we will and still do!!
So I have been thinking about going back to school . . . a lot. I can't seem to decide. One with a missionary we won't have the funds for me only him, time isn't an issue, really. Scared? Maybe I just don't know what to do?? Something productive yes - but what? Anyon who knows me, any suggestions?? Regular college or a tech or on line??? So many choices these days.
I went to a big Relief Society event last night. So much fun, lots of crafts, food and visiting! Great ideas and people! I was impressed with the turn out and the spirit. All were so willing to try and do. I didn't feel alone or strange for a change~ wow that rhymes. scary ~~~~
Well my family is hungry and thinks its my job to feed them . . . imagine the nerve!! :) Thanks for joining me again! Please add your thoughts or leave a tag for your blog.