Friday, October 2, 2009

October 2, 2009

Good Morning!!!
I am currently trying to stay focused, I am at work and about done in 1 hour 45 minutes. . . it is 4:43 am. So I just checked Facebook and my eldest is 'drinking and jammin' I know how hard the Navy has been for him, but it has been so hard on him. How do i reconcile my beliefs with his choices? I know I love him unconditionally, but want to beat the crud out of him for his choices. It must be how Heavenly Father feels about us when we make some of the choices we do I guess. I hope and pray when he leaves that atmosphere he is able to return to his 'roots'. James has complete faith that he will. He told me one day we all will be in the temple together. I pray he is right, he says he knows his brother. It was a very touching moment. It is something to attend that most sacred of places with your child. Such peace and comfort!

On to funner things, I made two cute magnetic tic tac toe boards today for gifts! I may keep one. LOL I also have made several tatted wreaths for Christmas! Can you believe it is right around the corner??? I cannot. Of course Halloween, Thanksgiving first, but I think this is the earliest I have EVER started even thinking about it. So kudos to me! :)

Dana is doing well in his job, he worries if he will be able to keep up with the technology with copiers now days. Did you know they have bluetooth in them now?? Well they do! He has to go to Pocotello today to get his van fixed. It is an hour and 45 minutes away, kinda like going to Sandy to my Mothers, but he really doesn't want to drive it. I don't blame him. He is going to ride with one of the other techs to get some OJT. It will be good.

This week were Whitney's 17 birthday and Melissa's 22nd!!! I am astounded. . . Whitney has been sick all week, what a way to celebrate and Melissa felt jipped because her bike earlier last month was her gift. I can't win for loosen that is for sure. I hope to make it up to them both, but who remembers birthday celebrations; unless you go ALL out and I mean ALL out??? Sorry girls your folks are simple folks. . . .

I am enjoying being home with them in the daytime, but it is hard to get the sleep I need. I have applied elswhere, but jobs just aren't plentiful. I am considering going back to school, but that takes money. It is that Catch 22 thing! With James going out and upcoming health insurance things will be tight! I guess it is comforting to know we all are in the same boat. At least I hope we are??? Sounds bad but company would be nice in this boat.

Well to my friends and family bless you all for the presence you are in my life! I am who I am because of you and I feel very blessed indeed!!! Have a wonderful October 2009!!