So my wonderful friend Amanda got me initially hooked on this blogging stuff. And by default I now 'stalk blog' . . . what is that you ask? Well from friends I know who blog, I check out who they follow. This has led me on an interesting journey. I discovered that people of all walks of life have the same problems i do. . . who would've thought? !?! And it has led me to many of my new friends, I get to see how much their lives are like and unlike mine. So many LOVE being mothers. I wonder did or do I? I'd like to think so. It seems my 'younger' years were taken up just muddling through. Was I excited to spend time with them? Watch them play? Cook for them? Sadly I didn't journal then and no there wasn't 'blogging' then. Ans no dinosaurs did not roam the earth then either. ;) I wish I had some of those times down somewhere . . . better late than never!
I also spent this morning between a gajillion calls at work perusing a blog by Stephanie. She blogged and then was in a plaine crash and now has rezumed her blogging. What a woman!! Her strength and honesty. . . I love it. Again I wonder would I have the courage she does? The will to move forward or would I sink into one place and disappear? I pray to God I never have to know.
Well my Navy boy has about 71 more days to go!!! Woot Woot! It is coming so fast and I wish it faster. For him and I eventhough he will move on to Arizona for school. That is the plan. But a few months before he will be ours once again. My Missionary is great and a District Leader in the MTC now. Still worried about the language. But he has faith and God on his side. What a wonderful time for him and those he is blessed to serve! Melissa, hmm is Melissa ~ she continues to volunteer two hours a day if I don't work day hours, at teh day care. Listens to music and is obsessed by Facebook and those she can chat to. It has opened her life a bit. Whitney is a 17 year old adult. I love her to pieces and count my friend as well as daughter. We can talk and look at guys . . .shhhhh. . . and hang out doing nothing. Those are great times for me! Even when I am tired I love having her there watching tv. She hates school, wants to be done with it and the stupid people. Honey the world is filled with stupid people. . . sadly. And at times we all could be classified as stupid even if we don't admit it. My husband is an angel walking the Earth. god broke tha mold with him. He cares for us all, is tender yet tough and carries the priesthood proudly. He has worked the same type of job for over 30 years ! ! ! OMG not many can say that and he deals with me, we all know this is a fulltime job. And I love him more today than I did 25 years ago. Imagine that!
So am i grateful YES YES YES!!! Do I show it? Probably need more practice . . . which one day will make it PERFECT~