Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A thankful heart

It is the day before Thanksgiving, and with all the changes in my life this year I have much to be thankful for. 
 A loving husband, strong children both in spirit and physical strength. 
I am so grateful for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. 
I feel my Saviors love all around me and in every part of my life, He truly knows who I am, my name and my needs.  He hears my pleas. . .  

I have a great home with people inside who I love and love me. It keeps us warm and protected from the outside world in many ways. 

I am grateful for my crazy family tree and ALL the extended people it includes, those people are the ones who have made me who I am today.  I have much to accomplish yet, but have accomplished much beacause of them. 
I am grateful for prayer, the scriptures that were written so so many years ago; yet still have true meaning in todays world.  The caos that surrounds us makes sense through study and prayer. 

As this holiday season gets rolling I want to share my love to all I meet, and hope that I can convey in some small way, that to you.  I hope we all can remember the great and small things that are ours and to bless others as we have been blessed.